After upgraded to firmware version FortiAnalyzer_6.0.5 you can experience a visualization problem in FortiView analytics functions.
7 Step workaround:
- Check in Device Manager if you receive the logs,
2. Check rebuild db status and also db error messages in Event Log,
3. Edit System Time, disable Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes and set Manual Time then click OK:
4. Restart fazsvcd via CLI:
5. Test all FortiView graphs and logs to generate the new SQL queries,
6. Go to step 3 enable Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes and set NTP Time.
7. Reboot the FortiAnalyzer and verify FortiView statistics.